Master give us determination to change what we can change, serenity to support what don´t depend on us to change & wisdom to know the difference between two situations.ºReinhold Niebuhrº

Friday, February 25, 2005

Please teach me, Lord ...

Please teach me, Lord ...
I want to know
Exactly how to pray.
I need some words
Which ones are right?
Please tell me what to say.
I've bowed my head
I have knelt down,But ...
should I be upright?
I've closed my eyes,
I've raised my hands,Or ...
should I fold them tight?
Do I stand up?
Should I sit down?
Dear Lord ... what do you like?
Are lights turned on
Or are they off?Maybe ...
candle light?
Wear my glasses?
Take them off?
Be at my desk or table?
Should I whisper?
Speak out loud?
Do I quote the Bible?
What do you think about the time?
Do You prefer the dawn?
Should I pray fast,
Or keep it slow?
Better short ... or long?
I'm new at this
What are the rules?
I want to do it right.
How do I know
You'll even hear
That I am in Your sight?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a good one, but I am sure u know the Lord Prayer that Jesus thought his diciples.

Cheers,
Ashwin

7:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home