Master give us determination to change what we can change, serenity to support what don´t depend on us to change & wisdom to know the difference between two situations.ºReinhold Niebuhrº

Saturday, February 19, 2005

(Irlandes) Irish Plan

"Precisamos chegar ao ponto de nos autodesarmar: cada um deve fazer esse passo. Eu me engajei nesse combate durante longos anos. Foi terrível. Mas agora estou desarmado. Não tenho mais medo de nada, porque o amor afasta o medo. Estou desarmado da ambição de ter razão, de me justificar a mim mesmo, acusando os outros. Já não me encontro numa constante atitude de defesa, decidido a salvaguardar ciosamente os tesouros da minha tradição. Eu recebo e partilho. Não me importo tanto com minhas idéias e meus planos.
É por isso que não tenho mais medo. Quando não se possui mais nada, não se consegue mais ter medo! Quando alguém está desarmado e despojado de tudo, quando se abre ao Homem-Deus, que faz novas todas as coisas, então ele supera todo o mal do passado e inicia uma nova estação onde tudo lhe é possível" Atalegane

???
We need to arrive at the point of in autodesarmar them: each one must make this step. I engaged myself in this combat during long years. He was terrible. But now I am disarmed. I do not have more fear of nothing, because the love moves away the fear. I am disarmed of the ambition to have reason, to justify me exactly to me, accusing the others. Already I do not find me in a constant attitude of defense, determined to ciosamente safeguard the treasures of my tradition. I receive and share. I in such a way do not import with my ideas and my plans. It is therefore that I do not have more fear. When more is not possessed nothing, does not obtain more to have fear! When somebody is disarmed and deloused of everything, when it confides Man-God, who makes new all the things, then it it all surpasses the evil of the past and initiates a new station where everything it is possible "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home