Master give us determination to change what we can change, serenity to support what don´t depend on us to change & wisdom to know the difference between two situations.ºReinhold Niebuhrº

Thursday, September 29, 2005

KING

Psalm by David

The Lord Is My Shepherd
23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Amiga, ontem eu tentei deixar-te um comentário mas nao consegui pois o blogger estava em manutençao... faço-o agora... :)
Está bonito o teu texto e obrigada por tuas palavras carinhosas quanto ao meu texto... :)
Muitos beijos e sorrisos para ti, minha linda!

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Tutti said...

:)
Valeu!!!
Press 23, the video is wonderful!

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home