Master give us determination to change what we can change, serenity to support what don´t depend on us to change & wisdom to know the difference between two situations.ºReinhold Niebuhrº

Thursday, September 22, 2005

DAVID NINO

To live is very nice
Viver é bom demais
Ninguém vai me prender
No one ll fix me
Eu não me escravizei
i didn´t enlave myself
Nem me entreguei a você
Neither surrender to U.

Sou livre para amar
I m free to love
Louco pra viver esse amor
CRAZY to live this LOVE


Sou livre pra voar.
I m free to fly
Porque não me importa o céu azul ou blue
Because doesn´t embother me the SKY Blue or AZUL

Sou livre pra pensar
I have free will( or i am free to think)
Eu não devo nada a ninguém
I don´t have duty, to no one.
E a liberdade é tudo que eu sonhei
& the freedom is everything what i have been dreamt
Eu vou viver, eu juro
I ll Live, I swear.
Auê BRasil, Auê Brasil, auê...

Well i wrote & dedicated this post to my aunt Lourdes.
She always had care, special attention to me,
Since i was 5 years old, and went to live with my granparentes & her
She is especial, and this song does we remmember nice moments
I had duties & she said stop your song Little Susa.
Specially when i arrived from school and would like to watch Globo TV
to see the soap opera " Free to Fly" & this song was the main at soap
But me kept myself singing the song , and the soap already have been starting.
Lol just for fun. I LOVE her so much!

Can u imagine me ... singing the refrain
I m free *** & she singing : and now stop your song. lolollol
Aunt Lou!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger David Nino said...

SWEETY
how sweet from you to translate it for me, im more than thankfull.
it is so nice and meaningfull

take care and be safe

6:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home