Master give us determination to change what we can change, serenity to support what don´t depend on us to change & wisdom to know the difference between two situations.ºReinhold Niebuhrº

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Music

Back At One (song by Brian Macknight & Ivete Sangalo)
It's unbelievable that we should be together It's unbelievable, how I used to say that I'd fall never. The basis is need to know If you don't know just how I feel Then let me show you now that I'm for real If all the things in time, time will reveal, yeah...hea...
(One) You're like a dream come true
(Two) Just wanna be with you
(Three) Man, it's plain to see That you're the only one for me And
(Four) repeat steps one through three
(Five) Make you fall in love with me If ever I believe my work is done Then I'll start back at one, yeah...eah...yeah... É impossivel, Fingir que posso controlar, O que estou sentindo,É muito forte pra negar, Pra que resistir,se eu sei que você também quer, e sabe que eu não vou seguir sozinha, "você tem as chaves do meu coração."Humum!
(One) Você é meu sonho bom
(Two) Eu quero ter você pra mim
(Three) Por muito tempo esperei, Preciso ouvir você dizer sim. And
(Four) Se quer eu posso repetir
(Five) O que eu te disse até aqui A qualquer preço eu quero seu amor Só serei feliz assim.
Say farewell to the dark of night, I see the coming of the Sun
Eu quero estar ao seu lado Baby,pra recomeçar
You came and breathed new life into the lonely heart of mine
Vou seguir feliz,just in the nick of time
(One) Meu sonho bom
(Two) Just wanna be with you
(Three) Por muito tempo esperei Preciso ouvir você dizer sim. And
(Four) repeat steps one through three
(Five) Make you fall in love with me If ever I believe my work is done Then I'll start back at one .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home