Master give us determination to change what we can change, serenity to support what don´t depend on us to change & wisdom to know the difference between two situations.ºReinhold Niebuhrº

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

"SALM 139"

Chorus:
You have looked deep into my heart Lord
and you know all about me
When I work, when I rest my head Lord
you are there all around me


Everything I do, everywhere I go
Before I speak, my words you know
Your arms protect from every side
Your knowledge is far, far beyond my mind (Chorus)


Where could I hide? Where could I go?
Your eyes they see, your spirit knows
From highest heavens to depths of death
Lord you will be there for my every breath (Chorus)


Bridge:
You knit me together in my mother's womb
I praise you Lord for all you do (Chorus)


Words and Music by Larry Olson
©1997 Dakota Road Music.
All Rights Reserved. Used by Permission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home