Master give us determination to change what we can change, serenity to support what don´t depend on us to change & wisdom to know the difference between two situations.ºReinhold Niebuhrº

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Mim -->My

Thank u Dad to remmember mw what really mean in this Life!
When i feel i am little, u can show me how big & important is each one.
If u can´t be the three at top of montain, u can be a little shrub at valley, but BE!
Oh Dad your sweets words follow me, since u leave me alone at school when i was 5years old only.
Sometimes i remmember, how many times i asked to grandmo: _ Dad ll back today?
Everything was hard, alone. I missed u & mon each moment. I remmemberd bro, each play time, each first oil i woke up, to see if he was good. But you, mon & him were at farm.
I grw, but my mind record this... is impossible don´t remmember it.
Every effort we did to be better.
Maybe the first word was Mim(my) when i saw that little loulou.
I relly think in it this days and reframing, i percept was MEAN.
U got taught me mean!
Thank s Dad. If i mean one shrub at valley today, is cause u!
Isn´t competition, and sure... there is cooperation.
It really means at world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home